4.18.2011

beginnings.

blogs.  every girl creates one at some point in her life.  most of them end in the same cliche failure, the failure that comes from the yearning to be like every other teenage girl in this day and age.  the difference with this blog is that's not what i'm looking for.  i'm not looking to be the cliche teenage girl who wants the latest fashion, i am not the kind of girl who will copy someone else's blog to look good, i'm not the kind of girl who waits by their computer daily for that one follower.  i'm not that cliche girl. this blog is for me and whoever else wants to listen.  it's for my thoughts and my feelings, about my dreams and my numerous ambitions.  this blog is about me and who i want to be.

i'm the type of girl who really doesn't care what anybody thinks.  i go to school in the clothes i like, even if it means going in a vintage sweater and boots that i purchased for a total of three dollars. i say what i feel when i feel it, because i feel like being fake won't get you anywhere in life.  i believe in the beauty of life.  i believe that everybody can make a difference if they can manage to leave the pressure of being like everyone else.

i believe in being my own.

i am my own.

b.

No comments: