5.25.2011

sometimes... things just feel perfect.

the other day i was having a lonely day. i had just finished a test at school and was about to come home when i received a text that said "you should come visit me." he always, without fail, texts me the right thing at the right time.

of course he was golfing... he always is... so i went to visit him at the golf course.  that morning i showered, got out of the shower, and literally did nothing with my hair.  it was a curly, wavy mess.  the moment i stepped onto the putting range (if that's even what you call it)...

he told me i looked pretty.

he couldn't have said anything more perfect.  he made my day.  i'm so lucky to have someone like him in my life.

p.s. he's getting his call for his mission in less than a week! eek!

b.

No comments: