6.08.2011

adventure is out there.








i love going where i've never gone, experiencing what i've never experienced, and doing things i've never done.  i have always felt like i was being held back. by school, by parents, by relationships... but now, for some liberating reason, i feel free. for some odd reason, i feel like i can do anything.  so much new has entered my life as of late.  i feel like i have walked into a new stage of my life and, in all honestly, i am thrilled.

i'm not saying i love all change. it still throws me for a loop that one of my best friends is opening his mission call tonight, that i no longer have a grandpa, that i only have one more year of high school. it's strange to me.  but i'm trying to think of it all as a new adventure, a new beginning.

so many good changes have also come into my life lately.  some of them so unexpected it amazes me.  i still am unable to wrap my mind around some of it.  last night, while i was lying in my bed talking to someone special, i realized how unexpected this entire ride has been. my unlikely dreams as a little girl are finally falling into place. everything is finally falling into place. i have new friends that love me for the crazy, free-spirited girl i am. my forever long dream has finally come into my life. he let's me be my crazy self and he's perfect.  life couldn't get better.

let's go on an adventure. 
let's explore. let's be free... together.

b.

No comments: