6.07.2011

she's got deep brown eyes, that have seen it all.






on my mind currently:
a) k. but pretty sure he's always on my mind.
b) i thought i was getting better at reading minds. that was a false assumption.
c) i'm going longboarding today with one of my best friends.
d) e and i made peanut butter chocolate cupcakes yesterday to die for! (post coming soon)
e) mine, e, and m's murder mystery mocktail party.
f) i don't know what to wear today. 
g) i miss my brother and momma. come back from canada!
h) the irony of texting. when you don't want them to respond, they do. when you want to know their response so.bad. they don't respond.

i think i covered most of it.

"on my last night on earth, i won't look to the sky, just breathe in the air, and blink in the light. on my last night on earth, i'll pay a high price, to have no regrets, and be done with my life.

l.i.f.e.g.o.e.s.o.n. you've got more than money and sense my friend, you got heart. and you're going your own way."

let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance.

b.


No comments: