10.12.2011

it doesn't change.



time changes things.  it changes the way we feel about people and the people who make us feel like we belong.  it changes our hopes and our dreams and our futures. time heals you and breaks you and time makes you feel empty and time makes you feel full.  but there's some things that time doesn't change, things that time won't ever change. time won't change the way i felt when i got my first kiss, it won't change that night when i laid in my bed waiting for him so we could go stargazing. time won't change that concert, or the one time i showed him all my cameras.  time won't change the picture of that one starfish and it definitely won't change how i feel every time i see it.  time won't change how i felt when he pulled my chin and time won't change the confusion that washed over me when my lips weren't touched.  time won't change the fires, the borrowed jackets, or the messy-haired "you're beautiful." time won't change that. it won't. some things never change.

"you shot me to the ground staring in your eyes, so i could die a happy man today, so empty out your barrel girl it's alright, click clack away." (and to this day i don't understand how this quote applies to me.)

b.

No comments: