11.18.2011

one hundred.


happy post one hundred!
thank you to all my friends and followers and such for listening to all my rambling.  i love you all.

{one hundred things i'm thankful for}
one a day.

1. best friends.  last night i went to the midnight premiere of breaking dawn with one of my best friends.  it was so fun not only because the movie was insanely cheesy/awesome, but because i was with someone i'm so close to.  me and this girl have the strangest friendship, and i think anybody that knows us agrees.  we fight like siblings, but she is one of my very best friends.  she listens when i'm having a really bad day and she understands when things are tough.  she brings me starbucks when she knows i'm sad and she writes me letters for no reason at all.  we've been through so much together.  through style changes, through different men, through swimming and dying, through everything.  she taught me how to surf and she taught me what having a friend's like.  she's the best.  i love you, rache.

b.

1 comment:

Rachel Aletta Hubert said...

:) love you britain. YOU are such an amazing friend and example.