11.30.2011

stream of consciousness.

my best friend in the world leaves in five days, but i'm trying to get that out of my mind until he leaves.  oof, it's a harder task than it may seem.  to rid the thoughts of two years without him, i've been occupying my mind with the following:

1. i planned a swim team christmas party.  hecks yes.
2. a lot of sociology.  yes.  in the last six minutes i've written a paper on death and grief, went over a fiance checklist (despite the fact that i'm not getting married anytime soon), and taken a quiz on how healthy my relationship boundaries are--and don't worry, they're prime.
3. stalked blogs.  i somehow came across the most adorable blog in the world.  if you'd like to check it out, which i know you would, go here.
4. thought about my friday evening, which is going to be good.  you should probably be jealous now.
5. possibly eavesdropped just a tiny bit on the special souls' conversation next to me about being rich.  oh children.
6. pretty sure that's about it.

a thought for the road:

you're the best.

b.

No comments: