2.19.2012

i've got my cozy socks on.


oh, hello there.  let me give you a word of advice: when bangs sound like they may be an amazingly cute adventure, stop yourself and re-evaluate.  they're not.  they don't ever look like the picture above and you can't just stick a bow behind them to make them adorable.  sure, i liked them for approximately six hours, but after that i remembered how much i hate bangs. i, as anybody who knows me would understand, never do my hair.  maybe it's because i am a swimmer or maybe it's because i would rather spend my time doing something more worthwhile than doing my stupid hair.  isn't that why god blessed me with curly hair? so i didn't have to do it? well, you have to do bangs.  every day.  or you end up looking like a frazzled polygamist.  so, dear brittani, and everyone else out there, please, when you think that you should cut bangs, don't do it.  they are awfully, terribly, horrifically annoying.

moving on.  it's snowing outside. surprise, i'm in utah.  it's the pretty kind of snow though, the kind that sort of just floats from the heavens and makes you imagine kissing a cute boy in it.  yep, that kind of snow, and it's putting me in a very good mood.  you know why else i'm in a very good mood? i don't have school tomorrow and i have my cozy socks on.

you know why else i'm happy? (man, this list is getting long). well, it's because i got a letter and a ginormous card in the mail today.  i thought my valentine's day presents were done coming when bam! he sends me a giant card.  man, i love that boy.  also, he sent me videos especially for me.  awesome.  oh, and also (how many time's can i say 'also' in a given paragraph?) he said his little friends in california know about this here webpage. if so, welcome, i hope you're having a lovely day on the beach.  add me on fb or something. and kiss kyle on the cheek or something.  thanks, you're all beautiful.

and, i'm also happy because i found the perfect coral nail polish.  every time i look down at my fingers, it's like happiness and sunshine punch me in the face.

well, i guess i'm pretty happy today.

enjoy your president's day weekend!

b.

p.s. good job hast! yes, we did win state yesterday.  you all are champions.
p.p.s. sorry to tanner weist.  i probably shouldn't have flipped you off yesterday, although you deserved it.

No comments: