3.01.2012

goodbye.

daydream has moved, permanently, to thisxisxthexlife.blogspot.com (click here).

i have loved my past years with daydream, but it is time for me to move on to this new stage of life.  daydream has been here through many, many life experiences that i will never forget.  thank you followers and anyone else who reads this for all the support throughout the years.

now for the move! you are all (all of you, i don't even get creeped out if i don't know you and you follow me! how cool is that?) formally invited to move with me! in fact, i encourage it.

i promise to be blatantly honest, to talk too much about cupcake cafes and special fortune cookie recipes.  i promise to finally be completely real and not hold anything back.  i promise to use my own photographs, and i promise to blog often.

goodbye, daydream.

No comments: