3.30.2012

this is for real this time.

hi, we are moving to a new little home named love, brittani

you are all invited to join me.  in fact, it is very much encouraged.  

i know you're thinking i'll just move back like last time, but i won't.  this time is serious.  i need a move and i need a change.

follow me on the new lovely and i promise you beautiful prizes full of music, fingernail polish, and other items you will probably, actually surely, adore.  hugs and kisses and lots of pretty wishes,

b.

follow this link here, or go to love-brittani.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

Ky said...

Hopefully, you never come back to this web page... It's therapeutic to write on your wall, and it's helping me deal with not having you. Gah. I love you b... It's quite frustrating. I love the care free girl who I had so much fun with. But I guess life moves on... Another heart break. Anyways... I'm bad at breaking my own rules