11.26.2012

new.


the birthing of this new blog is extremely uncomfortable for me.  i have grown somewhat attached to my previous blog, daydream, and am already becoming ill with the thought of losing her.  the reasoning behind this sporadic blog renovation is life.  life in general, really.  i'm in a new stage now, for real this time.  i'm graduating high school, i'm moving out of my home, i'm going to college and joining a new team, meeting new people, having new experiences.  i guess what i'm trying to say here is that, although i very much have loved these first seventeen years of my life, i'm ready to move on to the bigger part of my future.  

here's how i'm thinking of it. we fill up entire journals with writing and move on to another notebook, right? this is my new journal, my blog part two.  don't worry, i'm feeling awfully uncomfortable about this, too.  please just bear with me.

to my old readers, i'm glad you're here.  thank you for following me and my crazy, sometimes "holy moly" worthy life. i love you all, honest.

to my new readers, welcome.  i'm sure we will get to know each other along the way.

feel free to comment whatever your little hearts desire. i have an open mind, promise.  also, follow me. wow, was that begging for followers enough? well, you should, even if you don't know me. i don't even get creeped out by that. we can "totes" be friends.

i think this is enough of follower begging.

brittani.

No comments: