5.31.2011

people and confusion.

my list of confusing people:
1. "attractive man friend"
why? just because.
2. "golfer"
why? actually he's not too confusing.  BUT i'm adding him to the list because i'd like to read his mind. or i'd just like him to say what he feels about me out loud... just saying.
3. "indian boy"
why? this definition would take approximately twelve years to write... so just imagine this one.
4. "hipster"
why? she is so up and down and all around. i don't know when she likes me or when she hates me. sometimes i'm not cool enough for her and sometimes she says she's not cool enough for me.  make up your mind! be my friend or don't be my friend. but pick a side, please?
5. the world in general
why? can't we just speak our minds people??


okay, i'm done ranting about confusion, cause in reality i'm not that confused.  i just think i am.  i mean, i have a couple valid points, right? (don't answer that if i don't, i like to make myself think that i have valid points all the time.) it all comes down to one thing:


i just wish i could read minds.


 p.s. thanks mariah for listening to my confusion.  you're pretty much the best at making me feel like i have completely valid points which makes you=awesome. and your solution to all problems (also your john mayer dream) makes me laugh.  you're pretty much one of the best friends of all time. i'm lucky to have you as my friend.


b.

No comments: