6.01.2011

hello, my name is brittani, and i'm a summerholic.

today, i left a note on my counter reading: "dear mom and dad, off to get a snow cone. love b." for some reason leaving this note in the kitchen and hopping in my truck with the windows down and the sunroof open made me feel extremely liberated.  then i realized, i'm a summerholic.

you know you're a summerholic if:
1. you have a file named "summer lovin" on your desktop.
2. you spend at least $100 at a snow cone shack by the end of summer.
3. short-shorts and bikinis occupy your every dream.
4. you have a playlist on your iPod named "summer"
5. ...and you won't play any of those songs unless it's summer.
6. you're in the pool more than you're on land.
7. you sleep under the stars every summer.
8. you climb multiple mountains when it's warm.
9. you take summer romances with a grain of salt.
10. you spend the majority of summer barefoot.
11. your skin is consistently a mexican hue.
12. summer's the time of your life.


because these all apply to me, i am most definitely a summerholic.  here are a couple things from my "summer lovin'" folder on my laptop.  read number one. every summerholic has one.





it's summer folks.

b.

No comments: