7.09.2011

daydreams and my best friend.



today i drove both of my brothers to their lacrosse games.  i opened a dove chocolate to give to my brother and i glanced at the words on the surrounding foil.  "daydream." there is something about the word daydream that makes me think back on everything and realize how wonderful life is.

one specific thing that i love right now is my best friend elizabeth.  we were good friends in ninth grade, but with changing circumstances and different high schools, we grew apart.  i don't exactly remember how we came back into contact, but somehow we did, very recently, and we have been connected-at-the-hip best friends ever since.

i tell elizabeth absolutely everything.  we are so alike in so many ways, she understands where i'm coming from and what i'm going through.  we have similar personalities and we make similar choices.  we believe similar things and have similar goals.  i was having a pretty bad day one day this week and she sent me a text, out of the blue, that made my day completely.  she knows what i need to hear, and she knows when to say it. sometimes i think elizabeth and i have some sort of twin telepathy. we think the same things and laugh when we both bring up the same thing at the same time.  i can be myself around her, she's my sister i have never had.

however we became best friends and whenever it happened, i'm so thankful it did.  i love her to death.  thank you e for being my best friend. i love you.

p.s. come back already! i miss your face.
p.p.s. happy birthday in TWO days.

b.

**GUESS WHAT EVERYONE? i finally am using my own photographs. i know, it took awhile... but better late than never, right? right.

1 comment:

elizabeth. said...

b.
this made me so happy! you truly are my best friend although we haven't seen much of eachother lately that will change this week!
I love you and b you are beautiful don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

e