7.04.2011

fireworks, watermelon, swimming, and some summer lovin'.


happy fourth of july everyone.
this is when our great nation earned its independence.  which means:
let's celebrate by blowing things up.
sounds like a good plan to me.

today we are heading up to my grandmama's house to barbeque, swim, and watch some pretty fireworks at sugarhouse park. all the while taking pictures with my new camera. (have i told you yet i can't get enough of that beautiful thing? cause i really can't.)  

i love the fourth. i get to spend all day with my wonderful family and some special friends, we eat and laugh and play and finish the night with my grandma forcing all of us into saying, "ooh, aah." after every single firework to satisfy her glitter-in-the-sky obsession. good people, good times.

i hope everyone has a lovely day full of watermelon wedges and family laughter.

one word of advice: don't catch on fire.

love, b.

No comments: