7.03.2011

i'm not skirting around it any longer, i like a boy named kyle.


there's this boy. and his name is kyle. and every time i'm with him i feel like i'm floating.  there's something about him that i am unable to describe, something that, no matter how intently i try, never forms words. i am so absolutely crazy about him. he is wonderful beyond words.  

i have always been afraid of love, but now, for some crazy reason, i'm not. i don't know much about it, love i mean. i'm no expert, and i won't pretend to be.  all i know is that i'm learning. each day, i learn a little more what love's about.

i watched you sleeping,
quietly in my bed.
you don't know this now,
but there's some things that need to be said.
and it's all that i can hear,
it's more than i can bear.

what if i fall and hurt myself,
would you know how to fix me?
if i went out and lost myself,
would you know where to find me?
if i forgot who i am,
would you please remind me?
oh,
cause without you things go hazy.

b.


2 comments:

xoxo, avalon said...

this is soo cute(: and i'm in love with that song. and whoever ^^ that crazy person up there is.. is a freak.

elizabeth. said...

b. I love you. and I'm so so happy that you are happy with Kyle. you two are the cutest couple ever! we will have to play more with us 4... I like our little group a lot. Stay beautiful best friend!!

e.