12.04.2011

infinity and beyond.


you. remember when we first met? i was fifteen and you were seventeen and we were both in our swim suits.  you were chasing me around the pool at state with a big jug full of water.  remember when it was really awkward between us because we knew we liked each other but shouldn't? i remember that.  remember when we started becoming really good friends and i would bring you cupcakes at work and you would text me every day? remember when my grandpa was dying and you called me when i was driving home from his house? i remember that so clearly.  i don't think you'll ever truly know how much it meant to me.  remember when you came over to my house to be with just me alone for the first time? it was the last day of school and we looked at my yearbook on the couch... really close.  remember the first time you held my hand? we were sitting on my couch late at night and it was absolutely wonderful.  remember our first date to orem days? the first time you kissed me? it was during knight's tale and i had just gotten out of the shower. i remember being so afraid of you kissing me.  there was nothing to be scared of, we fit perfectly. remember our summer under the stars? our late nights on the golf course, our long conversations, and our vehicular activity (wink, wink)? i remember everything.  the whole crazy ride.  every single moment of our time together.

now you're leaving.  in two days we will say our goodbyes and you'll be gone for two years.  i can say things like, "it's going to be really good" or "i'm so excited" but i can't do that right now, sorry.  all i can say is i'm so very proud of you, kyle.  more than you could ever know.  i love you with all my heart and soul and everything else you can love a person with.  you are my other half.  i love you to infinity and beyond... and the mostest hostest.

you're the best.

b.

No comments: