11.30.2012

excuses, excuses.


well, it's apparent i'm steadily worsening at writing on this blog. i know it's terribly cliche to use the excuse of "my life is so busy right now" but call me cliche cause i'm using it. the past couple weeks haven't given me even one moment to think. let me back my excuse by dividing my crazy life into the four most prevalent time consuming categories as of late.

(one) swimming. the university of utah's natatorium is presently closed, so coach has been rewarding us with extremely painful on-land exercises. i love it with my whole heart, even though i wasn't aware my body was capable of producing so much sweat. after practice i ice my legs, eat a lot of protein, and open my computer... which brings us to number two.

(two) an incredibly cute boy. i know, i know. you're judging me right now. i don't even care. he lives in arizona (which is way too far away for my liking) and we talk a lot. it really is worth an entire post on its own to explain our little background, but the moral of the story is: we talk a lot and he's moving up to salt lake city in six days. which brings us to number three.

(three) moving out. yes, i'm moving out in seven days and i haven't purchased a single thing for my dorm. it's okay, i'm only freaking out a little bit. i make lists all day long of things i need to do in the next week, but nothing has been checked off yet (even my purchase undies checkmark) because of number four.

(four) aunt's wedding. oh yeah, i forgot to mention, my aunt is getting married. between bridal showers and bachelorette parties, dress fittings and shoe finding, things begin getting crazy fairly quickly.

moral of the story: life is busy. i'll get back to regular posting as soon as i possibly can.
i love you all.

britt.

No comments: