6.22.2011

...and then i said a swear word

yesterday began in a somewhat terrifying manner.  my alarm woke me at 5:48 sharp and i groggily left my bed. i hadn't slept much due to my terrible battle with nature (a.k.a. allergies). i brushed my teeth and went to get a towel from the linen closet downstairs. first foot movement onto the steps and i was on my behind, tumbling down the entire flight. too tired to really understand what was occurring, i sat unfocused on the bottom step until my dad retired from his bedroom to investigate the ruckus.  understandably, he thought i was an idiot. as always, i continued on with my life.

at this point i felt somewhat slackerish and decided beddy bye would be a more enjoyable place for my body than the frigid pool, so i went to work to convince my parents that no, i didn't have to go to swim team today... for that would not be in my best interest. it ended in obvious parental disappointment and an angry brittani.  defeated, i hastily packed my swim bag and got in my car.  backing out of my garage, i felt my car jolt. i had backed into my father's trailer.

and then i said a swear word.

ridiculous? i know. i went to tell my father what had happened, and he was not particularly a happy camper about the whole deal. i have come to terms with the fact that idiocy is a prevalent issue in my life.  something which, at this point, is likely incurable.  ah well. i like life. even with my lack of societal intelligence.

boom boom pow.

b.

1 comment:

g.fotu3 said...

lol i need to call you and have you tell me these crazy stories of yours.